- Invisible Mending
- TAILORING & ALTERATIONS
- Shoe Repairs & Cleaning
- Wedding Dresses Specialist
- Hand Bags Repairing
- Curtain dry cleaning
- COMMERCIAL DRY CLEANING SERVICES
We recommend your wedding dress be cleaned as soon as possible after the wedding.
Arrangements can be made to have your wedding gown picked up before your wedding, should it require pressing or special attention. A portion of the cost of hand pressing your gown before the ceremony can be applied towards the cleaning and preservation of your gown after the wedding.
We can arrange to pick up and deliver your dress after your wedding. These services are available in London.
- Free Evaluation: This process starts with a free consultation and estimate so that our technicians can give you an idea as to what it will take to clean or restore your dress.
- Inspection: Each dress is inspected for damaged threads or loose beading. We then put them through a series of black-light tests to detect any obscure stains and blemishes.
- Hand Cleaning: We hand-treat and clean each dress individually. We take every precaution to protect the delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning process.
- Preservation: Pressed and packaged with care, your dress is protected and ready for future generations.
- Anti-Sugar Stain Treatment: Along with our detailed hand cleaning process, your dress undergoes our anti-sugar stain treatment. Spills containing sugar, salt and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These hidden stains do not dissolve during ordinary dry cleaning and turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in Modern Bride’s magazines, ensures that all sugar, salt, and acid stains - seen or unseen – are removed.
- International Guarantee: We are members of the Association of Wedding Dress Specialists, which is represented in more than 500 cities around the World. Bring your wedding gown to any participating Wedding Gown Specialist drycleaner at any time and they will inspect and press the dress at no charge.
For Booking Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 020 7328 5621 - 07950 455241